"An Abominable Fancy"

"In order that the happiness of the Saints may be more delightful to them and that they may render more copious thanks to God for it, they are allowed to see perfectly the sufferings of the Damned."

THOMAS AQUINAS







Apr 18, 2011

Lots of New Stuff


First.  I will be the cover artist and an 18 page interview in the next issue of ARTsync Magazine.  The release date I will announce as soon as I get the go ahead from the publisher to spill.


Second.  Though still in the pipeline (I believe the creative team of FX Master Jeff Farley and Director Drew Daywalt are building another version of my creature and doing some pick up shots), the upcoming film "Mamma's Baby" staring the talented and ultra-guttsy actress Shannon Lark gets ever closer to release.  Stay posted

No comments:

Post a Comment